Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Barry’s Deli

This staple of the Waban community of Newton, MA has been a pleasurable experience for well over 30 years. I’m in my 40’s and I’ve been eating there since I was 12.

The chopped liver sandwich was tasty and sweet; the potato salad was whipped and very sweet, and the deli pickles were just wonderful. The baked ham and cheese sub was also packed with warm, generous helpings of ham. The environment was quiet so it was nice and relaxing. The only complaint was the couple of flies that wouldn’t leave us alone. But, once again, Barry’s Deli didn’t disappoint.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I will have to check it out. Have you ever tried Justine's table? It is another deli in Newton, MA.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home