Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Blob Blog

Ok, ok. Here it is: a blog on "The Blob!" I'll preface this by saying I never saw the original cult classic starring Steve McQueen but, I did in fact enjoy this remake scifi thriller.

Kevin Dillon has the McQueen role and handles it quite nicely. Basically, a story about an alien-like creation by the US government that has gone amok absorbing everything in its path. I actually was entertained the whole way through, albeit the end seemed kind of rushed to it's conclusion. I recommend it as a rental. Why can't the Sci-fi channel show this movie vs. "Casper the Friendly Ghost?!"

2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

blob blog blob blog bl.... i can't do it.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I have been looking for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 230 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you tell me about these?

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home